This Thankful Thursday:
1. I am thankful for wood stoves that heat our homes on bitter Rocky Mountain nights.
2. I am thankful for wood to put in the stoves.
3. I am thankful that this coming week my sweet friend, Jean is heading to China to get her precious MingMing (age 8-1/2 years old). Oh Yippee Jesus!! I love when people do radical things for the kingdom... it just thrills my heart...Pray for them and please pray for MingMing as there will be, understandably, lots of adjustments. Follow her journey and pray her there and back!
4. I am thankful for Fed-Ex and how they can carry important documents around the world - like to Uganda! =)
5. I am thankful for Ibuprophen.
6. I am so thankful for old friends, like my JoJo, who I can laugh hysterically with for hours....(laughter is good medicine for the soul) and best yet - she knows all my deepest, darkest secrets and still loves me anyway..infact, I even fell asleep the other night while talking to her......and the next morning she laughed with me till we cried.....love you Jo!......
7. I am thankful for Lemon-Lime Seltzer water - yummmm!
8. I am thankful for ride-a-longs (more about that later). SOOOOO awesome! Yippee Jesus!
9. I am thankful for running water.
10. I am thankful that Almighty God is still in control and that He is ALWAYS faithful.
11. I am thankful for my Bible.
12. I am thankful for the Bible verses I have hidden in my heart.
13. I am thankful for daisies.
14. I am thankful for blog lurker friends who have braved the unknown to come out of hiding with the story of Elizabeth and Elijah - - - - people like Lurker Lisa, Donita (another mom with many!), Lisa C., Rachel, Kathie, Robin, Major Mom, Marcie(!), Sherry, Chrisann, Sarah, Elisa, Joy, Terrye, Rett, Carolin, Kirsten, Jennifer and Sandy.........just to start naming a few! You guys TOTALLY and COMPLETELY rock and make our hearts smile hugely!! Thank you for all of your many sweet emails and comments! We are so stinkin encouraged and blessed by knowing people care, share our joy and are praying!
15. I am thankful for all the treasures my kids have made me.
16. I am thankful for sanitary napkins, yeah, not so much fun without them.
17. I am thankful for worship music that we can play freely.
18. I am thankful for teeth.
19. I am thankful for doctors.
20. I am thankful that Thankful Thursday is catching on....several more bloggy friends have joined the ranks who are dedicating Thursdays to being thankful - Yippeee Jesus - just how cool is that? The new ones I am aware of are: my sweet friend Jean - who has a family similar to mine (grown kids and still bringing little ones - go Jean!) and Jo Mama Lee - her and her husband help with our small group ministry at church.