1. I am so thankful for: Abigail (Ryan), Tyler, Autumn, Emma, Graham, Liberty, Isaiah, Elizabeth, Elijah and very soon, Jubilee.
2. I am so thankful for Kyle coming to fix the smoke alarm the day he did - less than 24 hours before fire destroyed our home.
3. I am so thankful for our little log home, the days we had the privilege of living in it.
4. I am so thankful for friends who came to stand with us while our home burned: Jerry, Terry, Curt, Mark, JD, Joe, Carie, and others.
5. I am so thankful for the friends who cared for our kids during and after the fire: Kim, Jill, Carie, Tiffany, Laura.
6. I am so thankful for Sara and Irma going to buy us clothes (even a bra in just my size).
7. I am so thankful for the firefighters who battled the blaze and risked their lives to try to save our home.
8. I am so thankful for the meals many have made - even a favorite pie of Dw's.
9. I am thankful for the fire was not a surprise to God.
10-. I am so thankful for tweezers - thank you sweet Tavi. (Hey, when your pair is gone to a fire you don't take them for granted!!)
11. I am so thankful that the fire occurred when I was home, not in Africa.
12. I am thankful for Lori and K-man driving through the night last night (14 hours) to bring their family (Brenden, Nick and Lucy) to help us sort through things. What a blessing and what a sacrifice....
13. I am thankful that JoJo was able to come last week-end. So wonderful to have her here!
14. I am thankful for all the sweet people who have become part of the Friends at A Place Called Simplicity over the last week or so: Barb (at Rosten Kids Mom), Overflowing, Christina, Elisa, Jan, Teresa, Chrisann, Faye Verquer, Annie, Lynne, Mom2-4boys, Shauna, Sandy, Teresa, ForeverMom, My Boys, Valerie, Donna, Michelle Riggs, Sheri Keys, Marjorie, Eskimo_Kisses_4_U, Kim, Debby - Momma of the Clan!, Michelle, Lana, Cindy, Rebecka, Stacy, blessedMomto7, C.C.and DoubleT, Diana Kat, Paul and Chelsea Gour, Jill (Sneaky Momma), Romanmegga, Lesa and Samuel, William, Megan and Avery, Pam, Summer, Jen, Linda, Candace, Those Crazy Clarks!!!, Tammie, Carrie, JShannon, April, The Bachville Times, my3kids, Erin Kennemer, Knitting Mummy, chopstix, Rach@In His Hands, Our House of Five, Anna, Alex(andra), Aspiemom, Lauren, Audra, Sherri, heatherfeather022, Dana, Ruthie, Carol, The Krueger Family, Tori, Sonya, Gracie's Mom, Leslie, Kathy, Denise, BethanyM, Laken, Nadia, angela, Becky, Mandy Rose, Stephanie, Jennifer and Matt, Somewhere in the Sun, Sharon, Courtney, Laurie, Amy, Mom on a Coulee, Teressa, megan, :)De, Princess0479, Becky, Marla, Kristy Tootle, Audrey, Andolicious, Denise, Kate :-), marshan, Kristy O, Sally, Jill - Blessed Mom of 8, Michelle, Miss Lila in Atlanta, Charlotte, Preppy Pink Crocodile, Colette, lots_of_love_four_kids, Chris&Crystal Hunt, TheDideonGang, bytheriver, Nee's Novellas, Consider it joy, kimberdea, Kiora, Ashley, Lisa-cinti, Ohio, Virginia, Dorothy, Katarina, Barclay, Jennifer, Nold Family, Mom to My China Posse, The Waggoners, The Brady Family, Jen R (my sweet cousin!), Lking, twoaussies, Mandey, Jill, The Morrison's, MeChele, Mendy, Gretchen&Craig, Melissa-Mom to 3 bugs, SmithCritterMom, 4sons4grandsons, MadFamOfFive, Abandoned to God, JaYmE, and Auntie Kelly - A Great Big Gargantuan, Ginormous and Gigantical hug to each and everyone of you!!
Tomorrow we are back to inventorying everything in the house. I am going to tackle our bedroom, which I have been dreading! Please pray for me about that. I need strength and courage.
Also, please pray for wisdom as we try to find a home to rent.
Although Thursday is drawing to a close here in Mountain Time Zone....I pray that you are reminded of all the things you, also, have to be thankful for. No matter what, He is always worthy of our praise!