Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweet Moments We Don't Wanna Miss....




A few weeks ago, we were stopped to pick up Emma.  While waiting for her to come to the car, Elijah Mueller started randomly singing a song he was making up {he and Elizabeth do this often}.....instead of turning on the car interior light I just turned my phone and recorded it.  He never knew I did.  I just don't want to miss the moments...and although it is soft, if you turn up your speakers you can hear so sweetly, "Jesus loves me all the time"....what a precious reminder for all of us - Jesus Loves Me All the Time...





13 Simply Sweet Words:

  1. thank you so beautiful and precious. Made my evening.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how precious! Love his voice and LOVE his words he is singing! so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet moment, thank you so much for sharing. I love it when our kids just sing what is on their hearts, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... I remember the first time Abby sang "Jesus Loves Me"... It was in the car too, listening to her Ipod. It was a few months after we brought her home and I had been wondering and praying about how we would teach our new 6 year old the name of Jesus... Why would I ever worry? He had it all figured out!

    When you get a minute, would you tell us how Tyler is doing? A couple of months ago I met a young man on a plane who was on his way home to say goodbye before being deployed to Afghanistan and he talked about what a hard time his mom was having... I can't even imagine.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! I have to say I am impressed with how quiet your van is:-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a sweet moment indeed! Little ones singing praise spontaneously to God melt my heart. What a precious sound! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! I picture God just listening so intently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linny,
    I read Emma's post about the boy in the striped shirt, and my heart was so touched. I read it to my mom (63 years old), and she and my dad are considering/praying about a Ugandan adoption because of Emma's post! Is there a maximum age requirement?
    Thanks,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from bloggy friends. Bless you.